Monday, 30 June 2008
The offer is valid for a limited time only**, so be quick to take advantage of the promotion.
Visit HMV stores, or play.com now
* Does not include CSI: Miami season 5, part 1.
** Offer varies from retailer to retailer, as does campaign end date. See instore for retailer terms and conditions.
We are giving CSI fans the chance to win £10,000 with Limited Edition hide and reveal crime scene packaging.
Beginning with the release of CSI:
To purchase your copy of CSI:
For exclusive access to CSI clips, images, competitions and to take the latest CSI quiz visit the official CSI DVD home page
How to play CSI:
• Use the focal decoder to find the hidden code and murder weapon in the crime scene found on the packaging of this DVD.
•There are different clues and codes hidden in each of the following DVD boxset releases: CSI:
• To be eligible to win, visit www.csi-official.co.uk/promo and enter 3 different correct code &/or clue combinations from 3 different CSI DVD Giveaway Releases
Terms and Conditions
• Full terms and conditions available online at www.csi-official.co.uk/promo
• This competition is open to
• Entrants must be over 18 years of age
• Closing date for entries is 30th June 2009
• The prize consists of a cheque for £10,000
• Two runners up will also be selected. The runners up prize is the entire CSI DVD collection (34 box sets worth over £1,200 in retail value)
• The winner(s) and runners up will be selected at random from all correct and valid entries
• One entry per person and anyone entering more than once will be disqualified
Monday, 23 June 2008
For the first time since the show launched, CBS' CSI: NY will end the season with a cliffhanger episode that won't be settled until the show returns in September.
"It's something a little new for us," said series star Gary Sinise. "It's a great story line."
The season comes to an end with an episode built around a bank robbery gone bad and a gunman taking everyone in the place hostage. But, as part of the negotiations, he wants a CSI to come in and prove his innocence in the death of a branch manager.
The CSI that goes in, of course, is Sinise's Det. Mac Taylor.
No surprise, Sinise isn't going to spill any of the juicy details.
Sinise and the cast and crew of CSI: NY will remain in production on three episodes to air next season before taking a break for the summer.
CSI:NY Season 4, part 1, will be available on DVD July 14th, and includes Limited Edition packaging - a free UV torch and pen, which you then use to find the hidden clues within the packaging, and the chance to win £10,000*. For more information on the DVD visit the Official CSI Website.
To pre-order your copy now, visit Play.com.
* Multiple purchase required. Open to
CSI is officially the most popular TV show on the planet.
According to a new study, nearly 84 million viewers around the globe watched the CBS crime drama in 2007.
It beat out its sequel, CSI: MIAMI and "House," according to the ratings firm Eurodata, which ranks shows by their worldwide ratings.
With 61.5 million viewers, "Desperate Housewives" snagged the title of top comedy, while "The Bold and the Beautiful" was dubbed the most-watched soap in the world (26.2 million viewers).
CSI debuted in the UK on DVD in 2002, with season 8, part 1 due for release in September. It follows a group of Las Vegas crime scene investigators who use science and high-tech gizmos to solve grisly murders.
It has spawned two popular spinoffs so far, CSI: MIAMI and CSI: NY.
CSI: Miami, season 5, Part 1 is due for release this Monday, June 30th.
You can buy it now from Play.com by clicking here, or find out more information about CSI at the Official CSI Website.